Exploring the past helps us to understand our present, so a trip to Bald Head Island Lighthouse is certainly worth your while.
Take the time to explore it in Coastal North Carolina.
Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Bald Head Island Lighthouse, the Bald Head Island is the handiest place to stay.
At times, a quick bite just doesn't cut it. You can enjoy a heartier meal at Mo Jo's (61-87 Keelson Row, Bald Head Island) after a day of exploring. You won't need to go to bed just yet. Find more local treasures and drop into Will O' the Wisp (98 Keelson Row, Bald Head Island).
Other Things to Do Near Bald Head Island Lighthouse
Besides Bald Head Island Lighthouse, here is a list of more things in the area you'll want to check out:
- From famous figures to important moments in time, Smith Island Museum of History houses displays that are worth your time.
- Go and grab some leaflets from Bald Head Island Visitors Center to find out more about this region.
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Bald Head Island Country Club.
- Nature enthusiasts must remember to bring their walking shoes or boots and explore Kent Mitchell Nature Trail.
- While you're sleeping, Oak Island Lighthouse guides vessels safely around challenging waters. At dawn, its architectural design is enjoyed as a local attraction.