Book a Hotel Near North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, Kure Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher
North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're interested in learning more about the animal world during your travels, it's a good idea to check out North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher.
Wilmington, where it can be found, lies 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
You will find 10 accommodation options which are a short drive from North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, each offering convenience and comfort. The Bald Head Island and Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach will offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
For visitors that want low prices, consider making a reservation at one of the inexpensive solutions available here. You might like to check out the Surfside Lodge Oceanfront and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach.
Other Things to Do Near North Carolina Aquarium at Fort FisherAfter you're finished with North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, you're not going to run out of things to do with everything else that's going on in the area:
- If you need an outdoor adventure, explore Fort Fisher State Recreation Area, a popular recreational area.
- Fort Fisher State Historic Site is a location that you can spend some time at to really get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- An extraordinary natural landmark, Coquina Outcrop is certainly worth a visit.
- Feel the breeze in your hair and let the warm sun hit your skin at Kure Beach Pier. This is a much-loved local hangout to go for a walk and savor the water views.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around and playing at Ocean Front Park, a green, leafy getaway.