Reconnect with nature at Kent Mitchell Nature Trail, one of the area's most frequented natural attractions.
If you're interested in visiting, pack your bags and make tracks to Coastal North Carolina.
The Bald Head Island is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Kent Mitchell Nature Trail, making it a wonderful place to indulge in a little rest and relaxation during your time here.
Other Things to Do Near Kent Mitchell Nature Trail
Apart from Kent Mitchell Nature Trail, visitors often stop by some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Don't miss Bald Head Island Conservancy if you would like to learn more about the local environment.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Bald Head Island Country Club.
- Bald Head Island Lighthouse has directed many vessels away from danger throughout its history and is an important structure in the region.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy an exciting day out with a visit to Smith Island Museum of History.
- Grab a couple of leaflets from Bald Head Island Visitors Center to discover more about this region.