Book a hotel near Wilmington Convention Center, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wilmington Convention Center
Wilmington Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you're going to Wilmington Convention Center for work or pleasure, you will be sure to find that all the facilities are well up to the task.
Wilmington, where it can be found, is 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Of the different ingredients needed for an outstanding trip, the importance of a suitable hotel room should not be underestimated. With 9 possibilities just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Wilmington Convention Center, you're sure to find one with the features you need. The Hilton Wilmington Riverside and the Best Western Plus Coastline Inn are good places here, situated 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's economical solutions manage to provide a great quality of service while keeping their prices reasonable. Two of your options are the Sleep Inn and the Extended Stay America Wilmington - New Centre Dr.
Port City Java (502 North Front Street, Wilmington) is among the finest local stops for an excellent coffee and something sweet. If pubs and clubs are one of your pastimes, head to Paddy's Hollow (502 North Front Street, Wilmington), a bustling local bar.
Other Things to Do Near Wilmington Convention CenterOn top of Wilmington Convention Center, here's a list of other things in the wider region you're going to want to check out:
- Wilmington Railroad Museum is a popular destination for transportation enthusiasts. Remember to make it part of your itinerary.
- You're sure to find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at The Cotton Exchange. Make sure you treat yourself, too!
- The excellent performances, artistic exhibits and various other events featured at Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews are treasured by artists and spectators.
- See a play at Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts and watch the stories come to life.
- See a play at City Stage Theatre and watch the plot thicken!