Book a hotel near Poplar Grove Plantation, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Poplar Grove Plantation
Poplar Grove Plantation Hotel & Travel Guide
Being aware of our past helps us understand the present, so a visit to Poplar Grove Plantation is certainly a worthwhile experience.
It is located in Wilmington, which is roughly 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Are you planning to stay as close as you can to Poplar Grove Plantation? You will find 5 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. You should add the Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites and Residence Inn by Marriott Wilmington Landfall to your list.
Enjoy some time out from exploring and treat yourself to some culinary pleasures at The Crab Shack (55 Scotts Hill Loop Road, Wilmington), only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Poplar Grove PlantationFollowing your visit to Poplar Grove Plantation, prepare for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Kick back and clear your mind in Ogden Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the perfect memento at Mayfaire Town Center.
- At Castle Bay Country Club, patrons gather for a drink while clearing their schedule for some easygoing diversions.
- If you love golf and would like to play, make sure you spend some time at Olde Point Golf & Country Club.
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy Wrightsville SUP, where there's plenty of activities that will get you out on the water.