Book a hotel near Camp Gilbert H. Johnson, Camp Lejeune
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camp Gilbert H. Johnson
Camp Gilbert H. Johnson Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what to do next. Camp Gilbert H. Johnson is calling to you.
It's just one of the things that makes the city of Jacksonville so popular.
There are 4 accommodations close by, so you would be wise to book ahead. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features of the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune and Econo Lodge, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Camp Gilbert H. Johnson.
If you're tired of having to choose between eating a fancy meal and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, then free up some of your daily budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced accommodations. Some choices are the Candlewood Suites Jacksonville and the MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune.
Take some time out with a cup of coffee and enjoy a few delicious nibbles at Heavenly Brew Cafe (312-320 Rochester Lane, Jacksonville). The fact that it is a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Camp Gilbert H. Johnson means that it's easy to locate when you're done sightseeing. Tummy still rumbling? Reserve a table at Camp Johnson Chow Hall (Jacksonville,) a quality local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Camp Gilbert H. JohnsonWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Camp Gilbert H. Johnson:
- If you're seeking a truly moving experience, spend some time at Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Imagine that you've been transported to an earlier time as you explore Pelletier House, a historic house.
- Remember to leave some room in your luggage if you plan to shop at Jacksonville Mall.
- Whatever your school records, a prearranged tour around the hectic campus of Coastal Carolina Community College will make you wish you were heading to the lecture hall.
- March on over to Marine Corps Air Station New River, where you might get the chance to take a closer look.