Improve your putting skills or just have a good time while playing golf with friends at Anderson Creek Golf Club.
It's in Fayetteville, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Though there aren't any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, there are a lot in the wider area. With as many as 9 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the easy commute to Dunn. Frequented by fellow travelers are the Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn, Simply Divine and Clarion Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Anderson Creek Golf Club
Once you are done with Anderson Creek Golf Club, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Most visitors will hear about West Produce at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- If you wish to stay on top of your health during your break, why not work out at Fort Bragg Clay Target Center? This popular recreation area will lead you away from the gym and into the outdoors.
- March on over to Pope Army Airfield, where you might be able to take a closer look.
- Fans of the military will like visiting Fort Bragg.
- You may have heard some savvy locals mention Carolina Trace Country Club. This posh club offers its numerous members reliable access to a variety of activity and event facilities.