Just about ready to plan your trip to New Hope Valley Rail Road?
It's just one of many attractions that makes Raleigh, the state capital, such a popular travel destination.
Though there aren't any hotels around New Hope Valley Rail Road, you will be able to find some that are within an easy commute. The Umstead Hotel and Spa, the Proximity Hotel and the O.Henry Hotel are a selection of the most conveniently located ones, situated 17 miles (27 kilometers), 55 miles (89 kilometers) and 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near New Hope Valley Rail Road
Here are some of the wider region's other attractions:
- Harris Lake County Park is highly valued by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty at American Tobacco Trail. This local trail is very popular among visitors and locals alike.
- Get away to nature with an excursion to Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, a local recreational area.
- Whether you love a drink or not, Carolina Brewing Company is an interesting and fun experience.
- Evolve your palate with the pungent essence of the wines featured at Cloer Family Vineyards.