Get your body moving while enjoying the great outdoors at Quail Ridge Golf Course. It's a fantastic course for golfers of all abilities, from seasoned pros to rookies.
This site is located in Sanford, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Staying in the vicinity of Quail Ridge Golf Course shouldn't be too hard, since there are 3 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Hampton Inn Sanford and Comfort Suites Sanford.
Other Things to Do Near Quail Ridge Golf Course
Once you're finished at Quail Ridge Golf Course, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps shave a few strokes from your score at Tobacco Road Golf Club.
- Liven up your evenings and experience the local theater scene. Temple Theater offers a range of productions for you to enjoy.
- Learn what campus life is like in a different area when you visit Central Carolina Community College. Ensure you come when tours are run.
- You will definitely catch the attention of local community members simply by mentioning the name, Carolina Trace Country Club. This is a private club with outstanding facilities for activities and events.
- Nature awaits you at San-Lee Park. Pack a picnic, and spend the day taking in the natural landscape.