A visit to Ben Reifel Visitor Center is certain to be an interesting experience.
Wouldn't it be nice to head to Northeast Entrance Badlands so you can enjoy it today?
Since there's only 1 accommodation option that's close by, we suggest reserving your room as soon as you can. The Badlands Motel and Campground is 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Ben Reifel Visitor Center.
A popular place for hungry wanderers, Cedar Pass Lodge (20681 South Dakota 240, Interior) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. You'll find it just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Ben Reifel Visitor Center.
Other Things to Do Near Ben Reifel Visitor Center
Once you're finished with Ben Reifel Visitor Center, get set for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Whether you get here in the morning or in the afternoon, stopping by Badlands Wall allows you to capture the beauty of nature.
- Those who appreciate nature must remember to bring along their walking shoes and head out along Cliff Shelf Nature Trailhead.
- If you need a breath of fresh air, you should visit Sage Creek Wilderness Area, a popular recreational area.
- Lace up your walking boots and head out on Saddle Pass Trailhead. This rewarding trail is the perfect way to see the charming natural beauty of this area.
- An important historical site, Prairie Homestead Historic Site is somewhere worth visiting to really get a feel for the past.