You and your friends will treasure the time shared together at Big Creek Vineyard.
To see it, travel about 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you reach Kunkletown.
You won't find any hotels in the immediate vicinity, but if you get a bit farther away, you are sure to find a place. Lake Harmony is 15 miles (24 kilometers) away and has 5 places ready and waiting to serve you. Visitors enjoy the Split Rock Resort, Best Western Inn At Blakeslee-pocono and Lake Harmony Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Big Creek Vineyard
If you have enough time, be sure to check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- Shoppers in the know should head in the direction of Country Junction, an important store that people visit the area for.
- Feel the powdery snow as you glide down the slopes of Blue Mountain Ski Area.
- Give your kids a treat with a fun visit to Bear Mountain Butterfly Sanctuary, a respected animal sanctuary.
- The unspoiled beauty of Hawks Falls is something you ought to experience.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Mountain View Vineyard is a fabulous place to taste the flavors of the area.