Book a hotel near Big Lagoon State Park, Pensacola
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Big Lagoon State Park
Big Lagoon State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Big Lagoon State Park, where Mother Nature will take care of you.
You'll find it in Pensacola, which is 190 miles (306 kilometers) out of the state capital, Tallahassee.
The proper hotel can be the difference between an unremarkable getaway and a memorable one. There are 13 accommodation options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Big Lagoon State Park, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding one that's got everything you need. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to hang your hat at the Palacio Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Two others are the Cottages on the Green, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Grand Caribbean by Southern, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You won’t feel disappointed after spending some time at the La Playa by Luxury Coastal Vacations. It is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, making it the one premium solution that's within walking distance.
After nurturing your brain with new ideas, remember to feed your belly, too. It's at Big Lagoon State Park - Sunshine State Concession (12301 Gulf Beach Highway, Pensacola), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Big Lagoon State ParkAfter you're finished visiting Big Lagoon State Park, get ready to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- Take a walk and enjoy the unspoiled land at Tarkiln Bayou Preserve State Park.
- Tee up at Perdido Bay Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Lost Key Golf Club.
- Perdido Key State Park is the perfect escape for anyone wanting to spend some time outdoors.
- Inquire about guided tours and learn from the various exhibits on display at National Museum of Naval Aviation.