Book a hotel near Pensacola Lighthouse Museum, Pensacola
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pensacola Lighthouse Museum
Pensacola Lighthouse Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you consider yourself to be a lover of history, you'll enjoy finding out about days gone by during your time at Pensacola Lighthouse Museum.
It's located in Pensacola. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
You'll find 7 accommodation options not too far from Pensacola Lighthouse Museum, each of which offers convenience and comfort. The Holiday Inn Express Pensacola West - Navy Base and Pensacola Victorian Bed and Breakfast are two establishments you might want to consider.
A quick commute away, you'll find a couple of low-cost solutions to take your pick of. The Quality Inn N.A.S.-Corry and the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel are two of the more popular places.
Some travelers are just not made to function in the morning. If you got up on the wrong side of the bed, a steaming cup of joe at Cubi Bar Cafe (1750 Radford Boulevard, Pensacola) is an excellent way to kick-start the day. A short walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) will lead you to CPO Club (3558 Lighthouse Road, Pensacola), which offers diners more filling fare.
Other Things to Do Near Pensacola Lighthouse MuseumYou are here to check out Pensacola Lighthouse Museum, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has going on:
- Those with a military background will enjoy taking a look at Pensacola Naval Air Station. If you make prior arrangements, there's a possibility you can have a tour.
- Cemeteries aren't just ghoulish attractions. Visitors to Barrancas National Cemetery will discover history, art, landscaping and more at this engaging destination.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural environment at Buccaneer State Park.
- Visitors and locals alike always enjoy historic Fort Barrancas. Go on a tour to take a closer look.
- Take a swing, get active and mentally challenge yourself at the local A.C. Read Golf Course.