Book a hotel near Fort Pickens, Pensacola
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Pickens
Fort Pickens Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Fort Pickens is bound to be a fascinating experience.
To find it, make your way about 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you arrive at Pensacola.
After visiting Fort Pickens, cap things off at a quality hotel. There are 8 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze and Quality Inn & Suites ought to offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
If you have always felt that traveling the world is more about appreciating the local culture than staying in chic establishments, try the reasonably priced solutions that are not too far away. The Quality Inn N.A.S.-Corry and the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel are among the more reputable places.
Other Things to Do Near Fort PickensWhether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Fort Pickens:
- A cemetery probably isn't the first site on most people's lists, but you will discover that Barrancas National Cemetery has a poignant story to tell about the history of the area.
- Spend some time practicing your swing at A.C. Read Golf Course.
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun time splashing around at Water Warrior.
- Pensacola Lighthouse Museum has directed many sailors to safety over its history and is an important structure in the area.
- Military enthusiasts will enjoy taking a look at Pensacola Naval Air Station.