What's holding you back? Blue Water Marina Park was meant to be witnessed.
To get there, head approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, until you reach Parker.
If you're beginning to consider accommodations, there are 2 popular options for you to choose from. The Best Western Parker Inn and Quality Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Blue Water Marina Park.
For many, food is a big part of traveling. Discover one of the more popular eating experiences at River's Edge Cantina (11300 Resort Drive, Parker), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Blue Water Marina Park.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Water Marina Park
If you want to explore more than just Blue Water Marina Park, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Whether you're a high roller or just looking for a bit of fun, BlueWater Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to roll the dice.
- History buffs should make time to visit Colorado River Indian Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- From the banks of Parker Dam you can observe the man-made barrier that holds all that water in one place.
- Emerald Canyon Golf Course is a good place to play a game or two and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- Experience the beauty of the natural world as you hike through Buckskin Mountain State Park.