Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brainerd, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and theaters, as well as attractions like Northland Arboretum and Buffalo Hills Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brainerd and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brainerd with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Nisswa City Park, Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area, and Fritz Loven Park.
- Other things to see include North Central Speedway, Brainerd International Raceway, and Cragun's Legacy Courses.
- Need a pet store? Try Little Farm Market and PetSmart.
- For vet care, Brainerd Animal Hospital, Animal Care Center, and Lakeland Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brainerd
- Baymont by Wyndham Baxter/Brainerd Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Magnuson Hotel Nisswa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool.
- Rodeway Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brainerd
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Brainerd.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to -5°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is -1°F.