Looking around for a room close by to Pine Beach?
It's situated in Brainerd, roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, St. Paul.
There are 2 nearby accommodations for you to mull over that should have what you need. The Cragun's Resort & Hotel and Maddens On Gull Lake are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pine Beach.
Do you need a coffee or two to get you through the day? Madden Bros. Market (11266 Pine Beach Peninsula, Brainerd) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and it's considered to be one of the best places to satisfy your craving. Your tummy will be grateful when you order from Irma's Kitchen, 11000 Craguns Drive, Brainerd.
Other Things to Do Near Pine Beach
If you want to discover more than just Pine Beach, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- The inviting shores of Gull Lake are an ideal location to breathe in the fresh air and savor the wonders of the outdoors.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or simply starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at The Classic at Madden's Golf Course.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, make your way to Legacy at Cragun's.
- It's easy to see why the shores of lovely Bay Lake are popular with visitors and locals.
- Practice your swing and maybe take a stroke or two off your game at Cragun's Legacy Courses.