You're bound to enjoy your time at Broadway.
It's situated in Galveston, which is about 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
The Pirates Gem by RedAwning is the nearest hotel option to Broadway. Just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, it's the perfect choice if convenience is what you’re after.
Live the lifestyle of royalty at one of the few first-rate hotels in the surrounding area. To avoid missing out, it could be a good idea to confirm a room well in advance. Try the Precious Moments at the Beach by RedAwning and St Tropez Beach by RedAwning.
Waterman's Restaurant (14302 Stewart Road, Galveston) is conveniently located for peckish travelers at the end of a day of sightseeing. It's nice to know that it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Broadway
If you have enough time, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the area:
- You'll surely attract the attention of local community members just by mentioning the name, Galveston Country Club. This is an exclusive club with a variety of excellent recreational facilities.
- Connect with nature by visiting the well-known Galveston Island State Park, the perfect location for travelers looking for some time in the outdoors.
- Have some high speed fun at Galveston Go Kart and Fun Center. Race around the track, as you battle to come in first!
- Enjoy a round or two, get your body moving and challenge your mind at Moody Gardens Golf Course.
- Try and find the fairways at Galveston Island Municipal Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.