Find & compare waterpark hotels in Galveston, TX from $42
Top Galveston Waterpark Hotels
Top Galveston Hotels with Waterslides
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center5222 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX
The price is $198 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.7/5Exceptional! (26 reviews)
- Moody Gardens Hotel, Spa and Convention Center7 Hope Blvd, Galveston, TX
The price is $123 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Excellent! (28 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort11743 Termini-San Luis Pass Road, Galveston, TX
The price is $127 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184/5Very Good! (8 reviews)
- Diamond Beach Luxury Resort Condo Fit for a King II on the beachGalveston, TXGet Rates
- Diamond Beach Luxury Resort Condo Fit For A King & Family - Galveston BeachfrontGalveston, TXGet Rates
Galveston hotels with water parks
Water park experiences in Galveston
Traveling to Galveston and thinking of having some water-based fun? Check out a Good Vibes Surf Lessons.
Family-friendly things to do in Galveston
Whether you're spending an exciting day at a water park or you're enjoying some other awesome activity, nothing's better than watching the family having fun together while you're on vacation. Keep both the young ones and the adults happy and content by adding a couple of these highly popular Galveston attractions to your travel program:
- Paul Hopkins Park (19 miles (30 kilometers) from downtown Galveston)
- Resoft County Park (31 miles (50 kilometers) from downtown Galveston)
- Galveston Island Municipal Golf Course (6 miles (9 kilometers) from downtown Galveston)
- Pier 21 (0.2 miles (0.4 kilometers) from downtown Galveston)
- San Luis Pass County Park (25 miles (40 kilometers) from downtown Galveston)
- Ray Holbrook Park (19 miles (30 kilometers) from downtown Galveston)
Recent Galveston Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Galveston Hotels with Water Parks
The surf’s up and you’re ready to get serious about riding that wave. Kiddos and adults alike can get wet ’n wild on an aquatic adventure that’s fun for the whole family. Book a stay at one of the Galveston hotels near the waterpark, and you can enjoy the convenience and amenities of having the fun right in your backyard. From upscale to great deals, you’ll be saying “cowabunga” in no time!
With a stay at one of the Galveston hotels next to the waterpark, you’ll already be right near the action—no long drives or traffic. Just wake up and let the party begin! Get your thrills on the water slides or in the wave pool, or just chill in the lazy river or lagoon. Little squirts will have a great time splashing around in the kiddie pool. Then refuel with lunch and plan your afternoon itinerary at the snack bar. There’s something for everyone, and the day is yours to create.
When playtime is over, retreat to your home base to relax and unwind. We make it easy to find your oasis, with the best selection of hotels near a waterpark in Galveston. Book your accommodations today and experience the value and customer service of Travelocity.