Find & compare golf resorts in Galveston, TX from $42
Top Galveston Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Galveston, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal and Port of Galveston (Galveston Wharves). You can choose from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Galveston and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Galveston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Moody Gardens, East Beach, and Bolivar Peninsula.
- Other things to see include Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Galveston Seawall, and Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark.
- Need a pet store? Try Wagabonz, SeaBreeze Hens, or Pet Emporium of Santa Fe.
- For vet care, Fistein Lea DVM, Diestler Marie DVM, and GemmaBengalsCattery are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Galveston
- The Villa Bed and Breakfast
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate its walkable location and spacious rooms.
- Silverleaf`s Seaside Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star resort.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Galveston
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Galveston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.