Find & compare golf resorts in Houston, TX from $43
Top Houston Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Houston, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Downtown Aquarium and Discovery Green. Choose from Travelocity's 278 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Houston and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Houston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hermann Park, Memorial Park, and Clear Lake.
- Other things to see include Toyota Center, George R. Brown Convention Center, and Minute Maid Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Designer Pets II, Sparky's Spa, or Meow City Ragdoll - Ragdoll Kittens for Sale.
- For vet care, Bay Glen Animal Hospital: Janney Mike DVM, Center for Veterinary Pain Management and Rehabilitation, and Hofmann James J DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Houston
- Studio 6 Houston, TX - West - Katy - Energy Corridor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location.
- Studio 6 Stafford, TX - Houston - Sugarland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Houston, TX - Brookhollow
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Houston
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Houston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.