Book a hotel near Memorial City Mall, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Memorial City Mall
Memorial City Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you heading to Memorial City Mall?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Houston, as it's a great city to experience in its own right.
If you're not planning to wander too far from Memorial City Mall, you might like to lay your head at one of the 5 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Hotel Sorella City Centre. Two other choices are The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Four Points by Sheraton Houston - CITYCENTRE, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll be sure to have a good night's rest at one of the area's value-for-money hotels, especially when you think about how much you've saved! These include the Candlewood Suites Houston CityCentre I-10 West and the Memorial Inn and Suites, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Live like the rich and famous at one of the handful of high-end hotels that are within easy commuting distance. To avoid missing out, it's a good idea to reserve a room well ahead of time. Try The St. Regis Houston and Hotel Granduca Houston.
For those who are finding it too difficult to pay attention to their to-do list, a piping hot coffee might be in order. Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Memorial City Mall, Cajun Cafe (303 Memorial City Way, Houston) is your best option. A good local restaurant, Berryhill Baja Grill (731 Memorial City Way, Houston) offers some delectable food that's guaranteed to please even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Memorial City MallIf you want to discover more than just Memorial City Mall, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Remember to leave some room in your suitcase or backpack if you're thinking about visiting Town and Country Village.
- If the timing fits, prearrange a guided tour through the Houston Community College - Energy Corridor to experience the enthusiasm within this area.
- Go for a hike and check out the unspoiled location at Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary.
- Spend time at First Congregational Church of Houston and become acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this area.
- At Lakeside Country Club, members get together for coffee while plotting a few leisurely activities.