Book a hotel near Houston Natural Science Museum, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Houston Natural Science Museum
Houston Natural Science Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Houston Natural Science Museum might not be first on your list of must-see destinations, but it's definitely worthy of a place on it somewhere.
It is just one of many things that makes the city of Houston so renowned.
For stress-free access to Houston Natural Science Museum, take a room at one of the 19 accommodations that are a short drive away. Lots of people would recommend the Hotel Zaza Houston Museum District, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Robin's Nest Bed and Breakfast Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You shouldn't allow a modest budget to deter you from seeing the sights. There are a few inexpensive accommodation solutions here. For example, you'll find the Americas Best Value Inn-Medical Center Downtown 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Golden Motel is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of Houston Natural Science Museum, MFA Cafe is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the area's cafe scene. When you're after a place with a larger menu, Park Grill can satisfy an empty stomach. At sunset, you might like to head down the road to Bodegas Taco Shop for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Houston Natural Science MuseumIf you want to discover more than just Houston Natural Science Museum, see what else the area has to offer:
- Give yourself a treat with a fascinating visit to Cockrell Butterfly Center, a well-known wildlife haven.
- At Medical Health and Science Museum, the miraculous world of science becomes relatable to everyday situations.
- Head to Houston Bicycle Museum once you've seen all the famous museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- See a play at Miller Outdoor Theater and watch the plot take some surprising twists and turns.
- If the kids are restless and want something new to do, take them to Children's Museum of Houston. Their hands-on exhibits will definitely stimulate their interest and imagination.