Book a hotel near Butler University, Indianapolis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Butler University
Butler University Hotel & Travel Guide
You will enjoy a history lesson with a side of sightseeing while visiting Butler University.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Indianapolis, the state capital.
Rest your feet and chill out after a day visiting Butler University. You can choose from 62 accommodation options that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown and JW Marriott Indianapolis.
If you'd prefer to pocket a little bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, you might like to stay at one of the low-cost solutions that are not too far away. Why not opt for one of the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Downtown Medical District and the Park Place at City Centre?
If you are after a bit of pampering, you are in luck. You'll find a few top-end hotels that are a quick drive away. To avoid missing out, it's wise to reserve a room prior to arrival. Try the Conrad Indianapolis and The Alexander.
Cooking up exceptional coffee and delectable refreshments, Metro Diner (4702 Sunset Avenue Suite 900, Indianapolis) is also worth checking out while exploring Butler University. A popular place for hungry sightseers, Scotty's Dawghouse (4702 Sunset Avenue #100, Indianapolis) is just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Butler UniversityYou'll be able to explore a whole range of other attractions after enjoying Butler University:
- Spice up your evenings and partake in the area's art scene. Clowes Memorial Hall puts on various plays for you to take in.
- Tourists always enjoy a guided tour of Lilly House and Gardens, a local historic house.
- Discover stories from a bygone era while you stroll around Crown Hill Cemetery.
- Experience some inspiration, as well as education, at Indianapolis Museum of Art, which gathers, preserves and displays art to help contribute to the local culture.
- You're certain to attract the attention of local community members just by mentioning the name, Woodstock Golf Club. This is an exclusive club with facilities for events and activities.