Book a hotel near Dave & Buster's, Castleton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dave & Buster's
Dave & Buster's Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to enjoy Dave & Buster's.
To experience it, pack your things and head to Indianapolis, the capital of the state.
Even though there's a nice selection of 11 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dave & Buster's, it'd be a good idea to book early to make sure you get the best deal you can. The Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton, the Hampton Inn Indianapolis NE/Castleton and the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis are three that are well-liked, and only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're tired of choosing between eating out at a nice restaurant and buying plenty of souvenirs, free up some of your travel budget by reserving a room at one of the area's lower-priced solutions. A couple of your choices include the Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis Fishers and the Suburban Extended Stay Northeast.
Do you need a caffeine hit to get through your list of activities? Auntie Anne's Pretzels (6020 E 82nd St, Indianapolis) is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and it is considered to be one of the better coffee shops to satisfy your needs. Think you could squeeze more in? Even if your eyes are bigger than your stomach, it's likely you'll still enjoy the food at Dave & Buster's, (8350 Castleton Corner Drive, Indianapolis).
Other Things to Do Near Dave & Buster'sIf you want to pack as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, see what else is happening:
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and find the perfect memento at Castleton Square.
- The sky is the limit at Climb Time Indy, a renowned venue for recreational and experienced climbers.
- Wine and Canvas features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to give you a deeper understanding of the area's culture and arts scene.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Fashion Mall at Keystone, a well-known shopping destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Visitors always enjoy an informative guided tour of The Historic Ambassodor House & Heritage Gardens, a local historic house.