Book a hotel near Victory Field, Downtown Indianapolis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Victory Field
Victory Field Hotel & Travel Guide
Nothing compares to the excitement of going into a stadium packed with people. Make your adventure an unforgettable one and secure your tickets to Victory Field today!
It is in Indianapolis, the bustling state capital.
There's a huge variety of hotel options within a short drive of Victory Field. Out of 35 candidates you'll definitely find one that fits the bill. The Marriott Indianapolis Downtown and the JW Marriott Indianapolis are a couple of choices and they're only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively. You can also check out the Conrad Indianapolis, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
A great night's sleep is even that much sweeter when it doesn't break the bank. Luckily, the Home2 Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Indulge yourself and stay at one of the exclusive hotels here. You can find the Alexander, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Westin Indianapolis, a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There is nothing as good as wandering around a new place to get your appetite going. Once you've visited Victory Field, you can fill up just a short walk away, at Starbucks. If you want something more substantial, Osteria Pronto (Indy) is also nearby and has a range of delectable meals. A glass or two of your favorite wine at Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown could be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Victory FieldAfter you're finished at Victory Field, there are a variety of other activities to keep you busy:
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to NCAA Hall of Champions. Look back on the big wins and remember the heroes.
- History may not come to life in classrooms, but the exhibitions at Indiana State Museum provide an exciting experience for young and old.
- Lovers of artistic creations should make plans to stop at Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians where they'll surely be in awe.
- Witness beautiful scenery and soak up nature at White River State Park.
- It is worth paying a visit to St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, a house of worship and a local attraction.
Making your way to Victory Field on the metro couldn't be more simple. The most convenient station, Indianapolis, is a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.