Book a hotel near Butterfly Pavilion, North Central Westminster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Butterfly Pavilion
Get to better understand some of the awesome creatures that we share the earth with at Butterfly Pavilion, one of the most popular places for a family day out.
To see it, pack your bags and head for Denver, the state capital.
If you're on the hunt for a suitable home away from home, you can take your pick from 6 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Butterfly Pavilion. The Springhill Suites By Marriott Denver Westminster and The Westin Westminster are good choices, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're tired of having to choose between going out for lunch and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, then free up some of your daily allowance by staying at one of the area's low-cost solutions. A couple of the options are the Comfort Inn Central and the La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn.
Make your way 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and you'll stumble on the Denver Marriott Westminster. It's a favorite option with savvy travelers and offers a nice retreat after a lively day of exploring.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a coffee nerd, you might need something to keep going. An easy stroll from Butterfly Pavilion, Caribou Coffee provides a tempting range of hot beverages and snacks. You can also find a table near the window at Smashburger. It's nearby and well-known for cooking up delicious fare. Of course, there's no better way to round out a long day of adventures than with a refreshing drink. Rock Bottom, also a short walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Butterfly PavilionYou've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Butterfly Pavilion is just the beginning. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Ice Centre At the Promenade is a good area to bring the family and do something novel.
- If you plan to stay on top of your fitness game while on vacation, why not work up a sweat at Westminster City Park? This popular park will lead you out of the gym and into the open air.
- Find out the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a game or two at Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills.
- Whether it's a big band concert or a show for the kids, 1st Bank Center boasts a variety of awesome events.
- Enjoy a round or two, get more active and challenge yourself at Legacy Ridge Golf Course.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Butterfly Pavilion? Check out our Butterfly Pavilion travel guide!