Not everything is aimed at children when it comes to a getaway. As an adult-friendly retreat, C.R. Sandidge Winery is one place just for the big kids.
Why not make your way to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan so that you can enjoy it today?
If you're after a good hotel that is fairly close to C.R. Sandidge Winery, the Mountain View Lodge & Resort, is your best bet. It's situated just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Once you've wrapped things up at C.R. Sandidge Winery, take a leisurely stroll to The Coffee Cabin for a light meal, a coffee or a cold beverage. You can find more extensive meal options also nearby at Troy's Pizza. Finish an enjoyable day out by walking down the road for a few drinks at Buddy's Place.
Other Things to Do Near C.R. Sandidge Winery
As well as C.R. Sandidge Winery, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Professional shoppers will want to head in the direction of Fromaggio Artisan Cheese Shoppe, a prominent store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Could there be anything better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with liquor? Take the time to visit Wapato Point Cellars and you will quickly find out.
- Whether you're a big spender or just after a bit of fun, Mill Bay Casino is a fantastic place to try your luck.
- Your travel group will appreciate an aromatic journey through the distinct flavors that can be tried at Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards.
- Taste the full-bodied flavors from this area at Benson Vineyards Estate Winery.