A trip to McKellar Cabin Trail is a fantastic way to make the most of your vacation time.
When you're ready to go, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan.
Finding a place to spend the night that's close to McKellar Cabin Trail is easy, with the WorldMark Chelan - Lake House and Riverwalk Inn being practically right across the street.
Your trip doesn't have to cost a fortune. Try the Deep Water Inn, a popular low-cost solution, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Cafe atmosphere changes so much from place to place. Order your drink of choice from The Vogue, a brisk stroll from McKellar Cabin Trail, and notice the little differences! Or, perhaps you could ask for a table at Panda Chinese Restaurant. It's close at hand and famous for serving tasty meals. At sunset, you might like to head down the road to Senor Frogs for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near McKellar Cabin Trail
You'll be able to stop by a variety of other attractions after enjoying McKellar Cabin Trail:
- Chill out on the water rides at Slidewaters at Lake Chelan. Don't forget to take your sunscreen and hat!
- If you're mad about golf and would love to play, book a tee time at Chelan Municipal Golf Course.
- Relax and enjoy the serenity of nature on the shores of Lake Chelan.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Beebe Bridge Park. There's plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Embrace the essences of this region at Nefarious Cellars.