Book a hotel near Chateau Ste. Michelle, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chateau Ste. Michelle
Chateau Ste. Michelle Hotel & Travel Guide
You and your friends will create many cherished memories during your time at Chateau Ste. Michelle.
It's just one of several reasons that many travelers come to the beloved city of Seattle year after year.
If you're considering where the best place is to set up base, you will be glad to know you've got 3 good options to pick from. The Willows Lodge and Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chateau Ste. Michelle, are popular choices with many travelers.
If expensive interiors aren't that important, look into some of the less expensive hotels that are in the area. Some of your choices are the Comfort Inn - Kirkland and the Motel 6 Seattle North - Kirkland.
You needn't be a celebrity to spend some time at one of the sophisticated establishments that are located in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Woodmark Hotel and Still Spa and The Heathman Hotel are solid choices.
Cafe atmosphere changes so much from place to place. Order a coffee or a tea from Purple Cafe and Wine Bar, a brisk stroll from Chateau Ste. Michelle, and enjoy the little differences! Hollywood Tavern is a good choice that is close by if you prefer to share a meal. Of course, there is no finer way to end a day's exploring than with a relaxing drink. JM Cellars, also a brief walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Chateau Ste. MichelleAfter you're finished with Chateau Ste. Michelle, get set for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Have a fun experience by visiting Red Hook Brewery.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love popping a bottle open in casual settings, Columbia Winery is a great place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Woodinville Whiskey Co is a worthwhile trip for anyone who'd like to know more about the distilling process. The best part is, the samples are free!
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy sipping wine with your loved ones, Novelty Hill Winery is a great place to taste the regional flavors.
- Brian Carter Cellars is the ideal place for everyone from wine aficionados to casual consumers.