Book a hotel near Moore Theater, Downtown Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Moore Theater
Moore Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Moore Theater is certain to be an interesting experience.
It's just one of several reasons that many travelers head to the beloved city of Seattle each year.
You'll find accommodations aplenty in the immediate vicinity of Moore Theater. With 48 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only issue you will have is determining which one you like the best! This many choices can make it difficult to decide. We would recommend first looking into the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, Seattle Marriott Waterfront and Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle.
Let your cash go farther by spending a night or two at one of the budget hotels available close by. The Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel and the Seattle Pacific Hotel are time-honored favorites, and they're only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you want to be treated like royalty, choose from the range of refined hotels available nearby. A couple of fantastic choices are the Fairmont Olympic Hotel, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Andra, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Close by and convenient, Moore Coffee Shop is well-known as a great place to take a break and recharge. Otherwise, you can sample a greater choice of cuisine at James Moore Bar & Kitchen, which is also close at hand. Sit yourself down and push away your hassles with a drink. Nitelite Lounge is in the immediate vicinity, and the bar staff will be all too happy to serve you.
Other Things to Do Near Moore TheaterFollowing your visit to Moore Theater, prepare for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- Browsing the menu at Original Starbucks is enough to stimulate your appetite. This popular restaurant is a favorite spot for dinner.
- You're able to enjoy a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city limits at Victor Steinbrueck Park.
- If you love history, visit Times Square Building and see why it's so culturally important.
- Go and see the impressive artworks that are currently on display at Steinbrueck Native Gallery.
- Stop off at Cinerama to relax and be entertained by a good movie.
Hop on a train at the nearest station, Monorail / Train Terminal, when you're finished exploring Moore Theater. It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away!