Book a hotel near Pioneer Square, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pioneer Square
Pioneer Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for some accommodation not far from Pioneer Square?
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, travel to the marvelous city of Seattle.
Everybody wants to go to Pioneer Square when they're in town, so it makes sense that there's a variety of accommodation options within walking distance. With no less than 26 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you shouldn't have any problems finding a room to your liking. Why don't you begin searching at the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle and Fairmont Olympic Hotel?
You'll be able to put some money aside for more adventures if you choose to spend the night at one of the numerous reasonably-priced hotels close by. The Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel and the Ace Hotel are local favorites, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Those that delight in the finer things will be spoiled for choice by the variety of upscale establishments available nearby. Some places are the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Andra, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Do you need your caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Caffe D'arte, a stone's throw from Pioneer Square. In case you're searching for a meal that's a tad more satisfying, Kigo Kitchen is also just a shout away. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a few drinks before heading back to the hotel, and Delicatus Pioneer Square is another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Pioneer SquareSurely you aren't planning to call it a day after Pioneer Square? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- No matter if you're an avid historian or not, you can admire the architecture of Pioneer Building, some of the most visited historical landmarks.
- Checking out a skyscraper is a fun urban experience, and Smith Tower is no different.
- Learning about the history of a place at Milepost 31 Museum might help you to become more invested in the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Kick a ball around and explore the greenery at Occidental Square. You can even bring a delicious picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- There is nowhere better to have a break than Waterfall Garden Park. Flip through your favorite magazine, play with the kids or simply enjoy the tranquility in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
When it's time to head home, get on a train at King Street Station, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Pioneer Square.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Pioneer Square? Check out our Pioneer Square travel guide!