Book a hotel near Space Needle, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Space Needle
Space Needle Hotel & Travel Guide
Be among the hordes of travelers who come from all parts of the world to experience Space Needle, one of the biggest must-see sights in the country.
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Seattle.
With a huge selection of 28 hotels within a stone's throw of where you want to be, you won't have to settle for anything less than ideal. The Hotel Andra, The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel and Warwick Seattle offer an array of choices.
Prudent visitors will be happy to learn that there is a fair number of reasonably priced hotels. Two highly-frequented places are the Seattle Pacific Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Ace Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Be extravagant and book a night or two at one of the upmarket hotels close by. Some excellent choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Locals and travelers alike love the coffee at Cafe Bee (407 Broad Street, Seattle). If coffee isn't really your thing, maybe you'd like some tea or one of the baked goodies. Afterwards, raise a glass at Sport Restaurant & Bar (140 4th Avenue North #130, Seattle), and add to the wealth of precious memories.
Other Things to Do Near Space NeedleAfter visiting Space Needle, prepare for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- You'll enjoy some inspiration, in addition to education, at Chihuly Garden and Glass, which acquires, safeguards and displays art to help contribute to the local culture.
- Allow yourself a little break from sightseeing and watch what's on at PACCAR IMAX Theater.
- At Seattle Children's Museum, the children can absorb themselves in thought-provoking, hands-on activities.
- Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame boasts many educational science exhibits that the whole family is sure to love.
- Once you're done visiting the more well-known museums, you could see what's on at Museum of Pop Culture.
Get on the metro at the nearest station, Monorail / Train Terminal, after seeing Space Needle. It's just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Space Needle? Check out our Space Needle travel guide!