Book a hotel near Showbox SoDo, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Showbox SoDo
Showbox SoDo Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Showbox SoDo was meant to be witnessed.
Seattle, the city where it's situated, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the time of year.
It'll be an easy commute from your hotel door to Showbox SoDo if you choose to stay at one of the 46 candidates that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to have a look at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're hoping to stick to a tight budget, look no further than the Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Guests are impressed by the classy atmosphere and gracious service at any one of the top-rated establishments in the area. A convenient answer is The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or you can try the Kimpton Alexis Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cafe culture varies widely across the globe. Order your favorite hot beverage from Amenity Services, a quick stroll from Showbox SoDo, and celebrate the differences! If you have an hour or two to spare and a love of eating, you can also try out the impressive cuisine at Slice Box Pizza. Encounter a new side of the local area while you enjoy a drink at Hooverville Bar, also just a quick jaunt down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Showbox SoDoHere are some more of the wider region's other favorite things to do:
- If you're on the hunt for somewhere to keep the kids busy, visit Living Computer Museum.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and see some of the exhibits offered by WaMu Theater.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the kids and explore the green surroundings at International Children’s Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- Admire what beautiful artworks are exhibited at Linda Hodges Gallery.
- While not the most popular or famous museum, Seattle Pinball Museum is still worth a few hours of your time if you're passionate about learning.
If you're after a convenient way to see Showbox SoDo, all you have to do is hop aboard a train to King Street Station, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.