Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Panama City, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and seafood restaurants, as well as attractions like Panama City Marina and Panama City Mall. You can choose from Travelocity's 202 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Panama City and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Panama City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at St. Andrews State Park, Truesdell Park, and Shell Island.
- Other things to see include Tyndall Air Force Base, Gulf World Marine Park, and Pier Park.
- Need a pet store? Try The Humane Society of Bay County, Tuesday Morning, or Barking Divas Chic Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, Breeze Animal Hospital, PetSmart, and Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Panama City
- American Quality Lodge Panama City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Panama City Beach, FL
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Red Roof Inn Panama City
Dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Panama City
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Panama City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.