Find & compare golf resorts in Panama City, FL from $63
Top Panama City Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Panama City, a city known for its camping, and sights like Shipwreck Island Waterpark and Pier Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Panama City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Panama City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at St. Andrews State Park, Camp Helen State Park, and St. Joseph Peninsula State Park.
- Other things to see include Tyndall Air Force Base Visitor Center, WonderWorks, and Ripley's Believe It or Not.
- Need a pet store? Try Celebrity Standard Poodles, Suncoast Pets, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Forest Park Animal Hospital PA: Baker Ashley DVM, Bayside Animal Hospital, and Charaeann Persians are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Panama City
- The Port Inn and Cottages, Ascend Hotel Collection
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Panama City
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Wingate by Wyndham Panama City Area Lynn Haven
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Panama City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Panama City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.