Book a hotel near Woodland Park Zoo, Phinney Ridge
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Woodland Park Zoo
Woodland Park Zoo is usually near the top of the itinerary for tourists to this region.
It is just one of many things that makes the city of Seattle so popular.
You'll be glad to know there are 4 accommodation options nearby. The Days Inn Seattle - North of Downtown and Travelodge Seattle North/Aurora, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Woodland Park Zoo, are well-liked by many travelers.
If you would prefer to pocket a little bit of your hard-earned money for more important things in life, spend a night or two at one of the low-cost solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. You can inquire about the Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel and the Ballard Inn.
Whether you desire a bite to eat or just a place to relax, Zoo Java has just what you need, and it's only a few minutes away. If you are planning to go out for dinner, stay nearby and get a table at Snack Shack. Wind up a pleasurable day out by walking down the road for a drink at Phinney Market Pub & Eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Woodland Park ZooAfter you're finally finished at Woodland Park Zoo, you certainly won't run out of things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Eager to escape the hectic pace of modern life? Head over to Woodland Park and Rose Garden, an urban oasis.
- Prepare for an evening full of talent and entertainment when you visit Green Lake Aqua Theater.
- Water sports enthusiasts should visit Green Lake Small Craft Center, where there's plenty of activities that will get you out on the water.
- Bag a bargain, do some errands or just browse the impressive collection of stores at Wallingford Center.
- Visit Guild 45th St Theater to have a break from hectic sightseeing and be entertained by a quality movie.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Woodland Park Zoo? Check out our Woodland Park Zoo travel guide!