Book a hotel near Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Seattle Children's Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a good experience when you visit Seattle Children's Hospital.
To experience it for yourself, get yourself to Seattle. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city such a hit with travelers.
There are 2 accommodations in the area, so it's a good idea to book ahead. Think about spending a couple of nights at the Talaris Conference Center and Seattle University Travelodge, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Seattle Children's Hospital.
For tourists that want bargain prices, think about making a reservation at one of the less expensive hotels available here. The Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel and the Seattle Pacific Hotel are two of the more reputable places.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a barista in the making, you might need something to keep your energy levels up. An easy walk from Seattle Children's Hospital, Starbucks offers an enticing variety of beverages and snacks. A notable dining option which is also close by is Yummy Cafe. It's a superb choice if you're feeling especially hungry and you need something a bit more indulgent. Anybody who likes an invigorating drink or two should also visit Mioposto Pizzeria, another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Seattle Children's HospitalIf you have more time, you'll want to discover what else is happening in the region:
- You'll find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at University Village. Make sure you buy yourself a few treats, too!
- Immerse yourself in the animated college lifestyle for a day by traveling to University of Washington on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- You can stop by University Unitarian Church. Even though this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to find out the rules for visiting if you'd like to spend some time inside this hallowed building.
- Toss a ball around and explore the green spaces at Ravenna Park. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- Warren G. Magnuson Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It's a beautiful spot to go for a stroll and take in the outdoors.