Where to stay in Campania: Best areas for travelers
- Naples: The Hotel La Corte, the Green Park Hotel and the House OF Flowers. Penthouse With Terrace Level Panoramico are just a few of the terrific hotel choices here. After a great sleep, roll out of bed with plenty of get-up-and-go to check out Herculaneum and other fantastic attractions around you.
- Sorrento: This part of Campania brings history lovers from all over the world. It's no surprise, with historical attractions like Piazza Tasso, Piazza Lauro and Piazza Sant'Antonino. There are plenty of comfortable hotels where you can kick back after a big day of sightseeing. The Holiday Apartment in an old Farmhouse, the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria and the Tasso Suites are some top-rated choices.
- Salerno: City slickers and nature buffs alike will love this place. Salerno perfectly combines the vitality of urban life with nature-based attractions like Villa Comunale di Salerno and Parco del Mercatello. Lungomare Trieste is another excellent place to reconnect with the natural world. Explore the best of this destination from quality options like the B&B Centrale Salerno, the Hotel Montestella or the Holiday House Center Salerno.
- Amalfi: For some of the friendliest service in town, choose a room at the Albergo Sant'Andrea, the Hotel Residence - Amalfi or the Hotel Floridiana. You'll be able to discover more of this destination's most unique sights with the money you save, beginning with Amalfi Cathedral.
- Positano: Church of Santa Maria Assunta is just one of the unmissable attractions in this wonderful part of Campania. Be sure to allow enough time to uncover everything else this destination is known for. For places to rest your weary feet, the Covo dei Saraceni, the Hotel Reginella Positano and the Miramare should make your shortlist.
Campania flight + hotel packages
2021 Campania vacations
Top Campania hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Campania
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Campania?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Campania?
Why should I purchase my Campania vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save on my Campania car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Campania?
Which airport is best for Campania?
What is there to do in Campania?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.