Where to stay in Naples: Best areas for travelers
- Historical Center: Spending your getaway here puts you right in the sightseeing fun. Naples National Archaeological Museum and Castel Nuovo are the very tip of the iceberg. When you're not rushing around seeing those famous sights, take advantage of the creature comforts at the Napolit'amo Hotel Principe. You'll also be well placed to discover this lively area from the Hotel Napoli Mia or the Renaissance Naples Mediterraneo.
- Naples City Centre: You've got loads of options when it comes to cozy places to stay in this neighborhood. To start with, have a look at the Hotel Colombo, the Orsa Maggiore Hotel and the Hotel San Pietro. You'll be able to leap out of bed and be at popular attractions like Naples Cathedral shortly after.
- Decumani: For a friendly place to stay, check out the A Casa del Principe - B & B in the Heart of Ancient Naples \"baba\" Room and the Flat in the Heart of the Historical Center of Naples. You'll soon see why travelers keep returning to this area and these hotel options.
- San Ferdinando: With comfortable hotels like the Hotel Miramare, the MH Design Hotel and the Rex Lifestyle Hotel available here, you might never want to leave your room. But before you get too settled, spend a bit of time at Castel dell'Ovo. It's one of this neighborhood's main attractions.
- Montecalvario: Find your home away from home at the Le Stanze Di Dante - Your Home in the Heart of Naples, the Correra 241 Lifestyle Hotel or the Hotel San Francesco Al Monte. Select one of these options and wake up revived and ready to visit the famous attractions in this area. Naples National Archaeological Museum should be high up on your itinerary.
Naples flight + hotel packages
2021 Naples vacations
Top Naples hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Naples
With a trip to Naples Italy, you'll be discovering the largest historic district in Europe and one of the largest cities on the Mediterranean. Sprawling, picturesque, and full of life, this tried and tested Italian city has a special something that few other international destinations can match.
Major Attractions in Naples Italy
A Naples vacation offers one of the best sightseeing trips in Europe. With over 2,800 years of history, the city has everything from ruins, castles, and the historic Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta , the city's famous cathedral that was consecrated in the 13th century. The city's 12th-century medieval castle, the Maschio Angioino , is the city's most famous piece of architecture and is also well worth a visit, as is a trip the historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Naples, Italy car rentals enable you to visit the ruined city of Pompeii, which is located just thirty minutes from the city center, and will also enable you to look at hotels near NAP , where prices are cheaper.
Annual Events in Naples
As you may expect from a city with a rich past, Naples celebrates its history with a rich set of festivals, from the WWII-themed Liberation Day Festival to its Festa di Piedigrotta, which has roots dating back to the middle ages. During Culture Week, which takes place over a week in April, all public museums open their doors for free. An annual highlight is the Napoli Film Festival, a ten-day event that showcases the best in international films at some of the city's most famous theaters.
To get the best possible deal on your trip to Naples, take a look at Travelocity's Naples Italy vacation packages. Book today and save up to $537 when you book a hotel and flight at the same time! Get ready to explore the fascinating history of Naples, one of Italy's most captivating cities.
Tours and Activities in Naples
Traveling can teach us so many things. Not only does it make us more aware of the world and its wonders, it can inspire us to build new friendships and learn from the experience of others. Ready to head off to your next exciting lesson?
You'll never be at a loss for things to do in Naples. If you need some help deciding on what to do, here's what we recommend:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Naples?
How long should my Naples vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Naples?
Why should I book my Naples vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Naples car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Naples?
Which airport is best for Naples?
What is there to do in Naples?
Where should I stay when visiting Naples?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.