Where to stay in Prague: Best areas for travelers
- Prague 1: This is an amazing location for sightseeing, with major attractions like Charles Bridge and Old Town Square located here. When you've ticked them off your list, enjoy a comfy night's sleep at the Hotel U Zlateho Stromu, the Four Seasons Hotel Prague or the Residence U Malvaze.
- Nove Mesto: If Wenceslas Square is on your must-visit list, this neighborhood is a top choice. You'll be close to this renowned attraction from several hotels, like the EA Hotel Crystal Palace, the Antik City Hotel and the Hotel Amarilis.
- Prague 2: A restful stay awaits you at the Hotel St George, the Hotel Residence Select or the San Marco. You'll be able to explore this neighborhood from any of these options. If you plan on doing a little sightseeing, Antonin Dvorak Museum is well worth a look.
- Stare Mesto: Before exploring every corner of this fantastic neighborhood, you'll need a decent night's rest. The Palác U Kočků, The Dominican and the Iron Gate Hotel and Suites are some options to look into. Book a room at one of these and wake up refreshed and raring to discover the area's most famous attractions, starting with Old Town Square.
- Prague 3: If you can only last so long without some time around nature, a trip to Parukarka Park might be in order. When you've crossed that off your list, kick back at the Hotel Vitkov, the Hotel Aron or the Design Merrion Hotel and find out what other nature-based attractions this area has to offer.
Prague flight + hotel packages
2021 Prague vacations
Top Prague hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Prague
The capital and largest city of the Czech Republic, Prague is known for its rich history and culture. Whether you'd prefer to spend your holidays touring ancient churches and castles or enjoying an exciting nightclub scene, Prague is sure to keep you entertained. You can find all-inclusive vacations to Prague that let you enjoy a place of timeless architecture melded with a modern culture.
If you want to tour the city and surrounding areas, you may want to include a stay at one of the many Prague hotels around town. With a car rental Prague becomes much easier to tour. You'll have easy access to the Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle in the world. At the Old Town Square you can view Old Town Hall, one of the city's most noteworthy monuments. Or visit the Church of St. Nicholas in the Lesser Town of Prague, a work of art that took more than 100 years to complete and is open for regular tours. If you want to check out Prague's nightlife, you can head over to the Ujezd, which is also known as Prague West.
Festivals and Events
If you're looking to immerse yourself in the city's culture, you'll want to check out flight and hotel packages so your trip coincides with the city's numerous festivals and events. Summertime Prague package deals give you the chance to attend the Letna Beer Garden, where you'll enjoy ice-cold beers in Letna Park. The Prague Winter Festival in December includes classical music concerts at Prague's National Theatre. If you visit at the end of April, you'll be able to participate in Witches' Night, which is held on Petrin Hill.
Ready to find your very own Prague vacation packages? With Travelocity, you'll be able to search over 400 airlines and more than 510,000 hotels around the world, so you're sure to find a deal that's right for you.
Tours and Activities in Prague
In the office gazing blankly at your laptop screen? Rather go traveling and experience more of the world? Well, here you are — so flick your mind into vacation mode and get set to throw yourself into some unbelievable new adventures!
Looking forward to some fun activities in Prague? We highly recommend trying a few of these experiences:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Prague?
How long should my Prague vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Prague?
Why should I purchase my Prague vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Prague car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Prague?
Which airport is best for Prague?
What is there to do in Prague?
Where should I stay when visiting Prague?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.