Where to stay in Lisbon District: Best areas for travelers
- Lisbon Old Town: Spending your vacation here puts you right in the sightseeing action. Castle of Sao Jorge and Rossio Square are just for starters. When you're not dashing about seeing those unmissable sights, get comfortable at the Capuchos Apartment in Pena With Wifi. You'll also be in the perfect position to discover this lively area from the Vrbo Property or the Hotel Britania, a Lisbon Heritage Collection.
- Santa Maria Maior: If Castle of Sao Jorge is on your must-visit list, this neighborhood is the location for you. You'll be able to easily access this leading attraction from a range of hotels, like the Esqina Cosmopolitan Lodge, the Casual Belle Epoque Lisboa and The 8 Downtown Suites.
- Alfama: The Lisboa, uma Casa com Graça, the Casa Santa Clara Apart. RC and the Vale de Santo António Apartment are waiting for you in this neighborhood. You'll wake up feeling relaxed after an evening at any of these options. If you need more to unwind, a visit to Senhora do Monte Viewpoint and Graca Viewpoint might be just the ticket.
- Misericordia: Securing a room at the Monte Belvedere Hotel by Shiadu, the Verride Palácio Santa Catarina or the Chiado -casa Bica - Fantastic Apartment Sleeps 6 People in the Center of Lisbon will put you within easy reach of some of the city's best nightlife attractions. Get dressed up and stop by Fado in Chiado, a popular after-dark spot in this neighborhood.
- Bairro Alto: Taking some time out in nature is fabulous for your body and soul. You can do just that in this neighborhood at Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara and Belvedere Sao Pedro de Alcantara. Like to stay in the area? Lock in a room at the Bica Attic in the Historical Part of the District São Paulo, Overlooking the Tagus, the Portugal Ways Santa Catarina Suites or the Bairro Alto - City Center Apartment.
Lisbon District flight + hotel packages
Top Lisbon District hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Lisbon District
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Lisbon District?
How long should my Lisbon District vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Lisbon District?
Why should I book my Lisbon District vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Lisbon District car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Lisbon District?
Which airport is best for Lisbon District?
What is there to do in Lisbon District?
Where should I stay when visiting Lisbon District?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.