Carroll Park the perfect place to go for those craving some time in the great outdoors.
You can visit it in Saginaw, which is 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Carroll Park are few and far between. The Historic Webster House, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the best option.
It shouldn't take long to realize the value of the area's more economic solutions. You will be able to find the Northland Motel Kawkawlin and the Bay Motel a reasonable distance away.
Pizza Hut (2601 Center Avenue, Bay City) is a well-known restaurant that locals enjoy at the end of the day, and it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Carroll Park
After you're finally finished at Carroll Park, you certainly won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the other possibilities in the area:
- Avid readers cannot miss browsing the books and resources offered at Alice and Jack Wirt Public Library, a popular local library. Remember to call first for information on hours and visiting.
- Eager to find some green space to have a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? Consider visiting Birney Park.
- An excursion to Bay County Historical Society, a well-respected history museum, is always memorable and informative.
- Give the kids an unforgettable and otherworldly experience at Delta College Planetarium.
- Book your tickets and make your way to Friendship Shell for a music show, a festival for foodies or something for the whole family.