Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Christiansburg, a family-friendly city known for its gardens and opera house, as well as attractions like Christiansburg Aquatic Center and Historic Smithfield Plantation. Choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Christiansburg and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Christiansburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Lane Stadium, Cassell Coliseum, and Museum of Geosciences.
- Other things to see include Lyric Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Aquarium Butler, or Revelation Reptiles.
- For vet care, Mountain View Humane, Appalachian Veterinary Services, and Companion Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Christiansburg
- Super 8 by Wyndham Christiansburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Quality Inn Christiansburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Christiansburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Christiansburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Christiansburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.