Not everything is aimed at children when it comes to planning your break. As an adult-friendly retreat, Claudia Springs Winery is somewhere just for the grown-ups.
You'll find it in Ukiah, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Even though there aren't any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, there are more than enough in the wider area. Cloverdale is just 25 miles (40 kilometers) away and has 6 places ready to attend to your every need. The Auberge on the Vineyard, Super 8 Cloverdale and Cloverdale Oaks Inn are a few you might like to think about.
Other Things to Do Near Claudia Springs Winery
After you've visited Claudia Springs Winery, prepare for the other activities available in the rest of the area:
- Relish the flavors of the local area at Handley Cellars Winery.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy tasting wine in casual settings, Roederer Estate is an outstanding place to try the flavors of the area.
- Your travel group will enjoy a fragrant adventure through the distinct essences that are showcased at Husch Vineyard Winery.
- A trip to Lazy Creek Vineyards will be an experience for your senses.
- What could possibly be better than an exciting cultural trip intertwined with spirits? Head to Greenwood Ridge Vineyards and you will easily find the answer.