Lock in your trip to Clos du Bois and simply relish in a bit of entertainment just for the adults.
You'll find it in Geyserville, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
Travelers searching for somewhere convenient to stay a night or more can pick from 14 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Clos du Bois. The Hotel Les Mars and Hotel Healdsburg should give you at least some of the features you desire.
If you're simply looking for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of low-cost hotels that are a quick drive away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Travelodge Healdsburg - Sonoma Wine Country and the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Healdsburg.
You will be bowled over by the exquisite services and facilities at the top-end hotels a quick drive away. The Grape Leaf Inn and Healdsburg Modern Cottages are popular.
After you nurture your mind with ideas and inspiration, remember to feed your stomach. It's at Francis Ford Coppola Winery (300 Via Archimedes, Geyserville), only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clos du Bois
If you'd love to experience more than just Clos du Bois, see what else the area has to offer:
- Could there be anything better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Go to Trione Vineyards and Winery and you will find out.
- Your group will appreciate an aromatic adventure through the regional notes that can be tried at Trentadue Winery.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just love popping a bottle open in casual settings, Francis Ford Coppola Winery is an outstanding place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Your group will savor a fragrant jaunt through the regional flavors that can be tasted at deLorimier Winery.
- Play a few games at River Rock Casino if you love crowds and the exhiliration when the slots are whirring.