Pedroncelli Winery is an excellent place to visit if you're after some fun just for the adults.
You'll discover it in Geyserville, which is about 80 miles (129 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
Since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many people visiting Pedroncelli Winery take a room at the Geyserville Inn.
If you'd prefer to save a little bit of cash for the important things in life, spend a night or two at one of the low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. The Travelodge Healdsburg - Sonoma Wine Country and the Super 8 Cloverdale are among the more popular places.
A short drive away, you can find a few top-end establishments for you to enjoy. The Grape Leaf Inn and Honor Mansion are perfect choices worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Pedroncelli Winery
After Pedroncelli Winery, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Relish the aromatic notes of this area at Ramazzotti Wine Tasting.
- Train your taste buds with the fragrant essence of the wines sampled at Geyser Peak Winery.
- What could be better than an enlightening cultural trip blended with alcohol? Make some time to visit Frick Winery and you will find out.
- Meeker Winery Tasting Room is a great stop for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual drinkers.
- Savor some of the acidic flavors from this area at Mercury Wine.