Book a hotel near Confederate Air Force Museum, Hobbs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Confederate Air Force Museum
Confederate Air Force Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Confederate Air Force Museum is one sure-fire way to fill up some of your next break.
It's situated in Hobbs, which is approximately 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Santa Fe.
Put your feet up and chill out after a day visiting Confederate Air Force Museum. There are 18 accommodation options that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hobbs and Hampton Inn and Suites Hobbs.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at budget prices. That's what you'll experience when you make your reservation at one of the affordable hotels in the area. The Sleep Inn And Suites Hobbs and the Brentwood Inn & Suites are some of the more well-known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Confederate Air Force MuseumAfter finishing up with Confederate Air Force Museum, visitors often stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- The odds might be stacked against you at Zia Park Casino, but that's no excuse not to try a hand of poker.
- History enthusiasts simply must visit Western Heritage Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the legends that rewrote the record book at Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- If you're looking for an event space that provides outstanding services, you should look into Lea County Event Center. There are also cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Regardless of your graduate status, a guided tour around the cheerful campus of New Mexico Junior College will have you wishing that you were heading for the dining commons.