Book a hotel near Southwest Heritage Room, Hobbs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Southwest Heritage Room
Southwest Heritage Room Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching for something engaging to do on your travels, a visit to Southwest Heritage Room is a great choice.
It's situated in Hobbs. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Santa Fe.
There's a nice range of 10 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Southwest Heritage Room, but it's still a wise idea to make your reservation in advance. The Hampton Inn and Suites Hobbs and the Sleep Inn And Suites Hobbs are two well-liked choices, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to make your money and your trip last a little longer, check out one of the moderately priced hotels that are close by. For example, the Brentwood Inn & Suites is 1 mile (2 kilometers) down the road, while the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Southwest Heritage RoomOnce you are finished with Southwest Heritage Room, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- No matter how many amusing activities you take part in while you are in the area, some time spent at University of the Southwest will really show you the character of the scholars here.
- If you are a fan of medical science, it is worthwhile heading over to Lea Regional Medical Center.
- Regardless of your graduate status, a pre-booked tour around the hectic campus of New Mexico Junior College will make you wish you were on your way to a lecture.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the legends and famous victories at Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Western Heritage Museum can make you feel more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your getaway.