Book a hotel near University of the Southwest, Hobbs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of the Southwest
University of the Southwest Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a hotel close by to University of the Southwest?
It awaits you in Hobbs, which is 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Santa Fe.
If you want to be in the vicinity of University of the Southwest, select a room at one of 10 possible accommdations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hampton Inn and Suites Hobbs, the Sleep Inn And Suites Hobbs and the Country Inn & Suites, Hobbs, NM are a few that are recommended, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Would you like a more affordable place to spend the night? Luckily enough, there are a couple of good-value hotels a short stroll away. The Brentwood Inn & Suites and the WoodSpring Suites Hobbs are just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near University of the SouthwestYou're here for University of the Southwest, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has going on:
- If you are interested in the medical sciences, it is worthwhile heading over to Lea Regional Medical Center.
- Prearrange a guided tour of New Mexico Junior College and look on as the earnest scholars and concerned teachers run around this bustling institution.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the heroes and famous victories at Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- From highly regarded figures to memorable dates, Western Heritage Museum houses exhibitions that are always worth a look.
- If you want a conference space that provides outstanding services and facilities, you should check out Lea County Event Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.